After seeing brooches all over the Fall/Winter 2015 runways, I knew I had to put together this post. Here are 9 of my favorite ways to #broochit this season.
I teamed up with Julia, from Gal Meets Glam, to show you some additional ways to brooch it too (see her post here)! Enter below to win 1 of 5 $100 Sweet & Spark gift cards to style it up you favorite way! You can shop all of our vintage brooches here, we have a mix of sizes and colors from the 1950's-1990's.
1. Try a small rhinestone brooch (this one here) on the collar of a moto jacket.
My Favorite Jackets to Brooch!
2. To Spark up your hair, try wrapping a hair tie around the closure of a brooch (this one here).
3. Add a medium sized rhinestone brooch (this one here) to a pretty scarf (this one here).
My Favorite Scarves to Brooch!
4. To keep this idea modern, keep it casual with an everyday brooch and a chunky sweater.
My Favorite Sweaters to Brooch!
4. Pick your favorite mini brooch and add it to the collar of your favorite shirt. Or shop this classic pearl brooch here!
My Favorite Shirts to Brooch!
6. I love an everyday brooch on a fedora for the fall, especially if it's a feather!
7. I came up with this idea of adding a brooch to a necklace after seeing this image of Olivia Palermo. She's a fellow vintage lover and always comes up with the best ideas for accessorizing. Did you know she's been spotted wearing Sweet & Spark statement necklaces in the past? I even got to meet her in person! Check it out on our press page here.
8. The idea of brooch-ing your shoes only works if you have two of the same brooch (unless you want to get really creative like this idea here), which is rare to come by in the vintage world! Another way to try this idea is this with clip-on rhinestone earrings.
9. I love tweed and jacquard dresses (this one is my favorite) in the fall and winter, they are the perfect weight for adding a statement gold brooch, like this one here.
My Favorite Dresses to Brooch!
Do you have a favorite brooch? How do you like to wear it? Shop all brooches. Count on us anytime for styling help! Email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Make sure you're on our email list to hear about our new collections first and follow along on Instagram for daily inspiration and behind the scene happenings at S&S.